In these terms, “you” and “your” means the customer (whether individual or corporate), and (where the context so requires) includes any user authorised by you. “We”, “us” and “ours” means Vision Advisory Management Pte Ltd. (“VAM”), including its successors and assigns. By using this website, you agree to be bound by the following terms including any future changes, without limitation or qualification. Please read these terms carefully before using this website.
In addition to the terms as set out herein, there may be separate terms and conditions that apply if you access other pages or follow links from this website (“Additional Terms and Conditions”). It is your responsibility to read and understand the Additional Terms and Conditions where applicable.
These terms and the Additional Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time without prior notice. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page and/or other relevant pages to review the then current terms to which you are bound. If you do not agree with these terms, please exit this website
In these Terms, the following definitions shall apply unless the context does not permit such application:
“Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all rights existing from time to time (both current and future) under patent law, copyright law, trade secret law, trademark law, registered design law, and any and all other proprietary rights, and any and all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof, now or hereafter in force and effect worldwide, or capable of protection in any relevant country in the world.
- Use of Website
We may at any time without notice to you (a) determine and vary the frequency and manner of use of this website, transaction limits, operating hours, types of facilities and services available through this website. You will be responsible for all transactions made by the use or purported use of the website by any person, with or without your authority, knowledge or consent, and may not claim against us in respect of any such use or purported use.
You shall assume full responsibility and risk each time you access this website, and view or print any portion of the information available to you on this website and/or each time you use any of our online facilities.
To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law: (1) the information and materials on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, and VAM disclaim all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose, title and non infringement of third party rights; (2) VAM does not warrant that the website or the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or errorfree, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components; and (3) VAM does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the information and/or materials on this website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, completeness or otherwise. The information and descriptions contained herein are not necessarily intended to be complete descriptions of all terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to the products and services, but are provided solely for general informational purposes. For complete details please refer to the actual policy or the relevant product or services agreement. Nothing on this website shall constitute or be construed as legal liability, undertaking or admission by VAM in any way.
This website may be linked to other third party websites which are not maintained by VAM. VAM is not responsible for the availability, content or accuracy of other third party websites and does not make any warranty expressed or implied, with respect to the use of those third party websites. The inclusion of any link to such websites does not imply approval of or endorsement by VAM of the websites or the content thereof. You acknowledge and agree that you access such websites at your own risk.
- Usage Restrictions
In accessing the website, you acknowledge and agree that:
- you shall not reproduce, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, lease, sell, resell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the website except as expressly permitted by VAM;
- you shall not cause or launch any programs or scripts for the purpose of scraping, indexing, surveying, or otherwise data mining any portion of the website or unduly burdening or hindering the operation and/or functionality of any aspect of the website;
- you will only use the website for lawful purposes and the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
- you shall not transmit, post, distribute, store or destroy material, in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
- you shall not transmit or link to viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, malware or any other items that may introduce security vulnerabilities to the website
- you shall not violate or attempt to violate the security of the website including attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; and
- you shall not transmit any content or material that promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities, or endorses or provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by law or by these Terms.
- Third Party Services and Content
Where the website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. VAM shall not be responsible or liable for any products or services of such third party. VAM also makes no representations or guarantees regarding the availability or content (including its truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability) of such third party websites or resources in respect of which links have been provided on the website.
- Network Access and Devices
- You are responsible for obtaining the data network access necessary to access the Website. Your network provider’s data and messaging rates and fees may apply if you access or use the Website from a wireless-enabled device. You are solely responsible for these costs and the costs of any other third party associated with use of the Website.
- You are responsible for acquiring and updating compatible hardware or devices necessary to access and use the Website. VAM does not guarantee that the Website, or any portion thereof, will function on any particular hardware or devices. In addition, the access and use of the Website may be subject to malfunctions and delays inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications.
- Ownership of Information
Any information, other than personal data, that you transmit to VAM via this website, by electronic mail or otherwise, including data, questions, comments, or suggestions will be treated as nonconfidential and non-proprietary and will become the property of VAM. Such information, other than personal data, may be used by VAM for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, solicitations, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. VAM is free to use any ideas, concepts, knowhow, or techniques contained in any communication you send to VAM via this website or by any other means for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing and marketing products using such information. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you waive all applicable rights you may have in any information (other than personal data) you transmit to VAM via this website or otherwise.
Any personal data submitted to us using this website will be subject to our Statement of Personal Data Protection.
- Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge that VAM or the relevant third parties own all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, including without limitation software and portions thereof and all Intellectual Property Rights, and you shall not do or permit any act which is directly or indirectly likely to prejudice the rights, title or interest of the said rightful owner(s) in and to any of the aforesaid.
- Unless otherwise expressly permitted by mandatory applicable law, you agree not to modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, or decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Website. You shall not lend, sell, redistribute or sub-license the Website.
- Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
While VAM uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on this website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, VAM makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the content of this website and/or its materials and under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall VAM or any party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website be liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special or punitive damages, losses, liabilities, costs, expenses and/or consequences of whatsoever nature that result from or in connection with any access, the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this website or reliance on the materials and/or any information on this website, any systems, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or any use of or access to any other websites linked to this website even if VAM or a VAM authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, in no event shall VAM’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this website.
VAM also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from this website.
You agree to indemnity, defend and hold VAM, its related corporations, including their respective successors, assigns, employees, officers, harmless from and against all claims, demands, actions, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of and in connection with your breach of these Terms, your use of the Website and/or your failure to comply with any applicable law or regulation.
- No Waiver
No failure or delay by VAM in exercising or enforcing any right or option under these terms shall operate as a waiver of it or limit, prejudice or impair VAM’s right to take any action or to exercise any right against any person or render VAM responsible for any loss or damage arising therefrom or in connection thereto.
- Force Majeure
VAM shall not be liable for non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations under these Terms or for the inaccuracy, unreliability or unsuitability of the Website’s contents if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond the reasonable control of VAM.
These Terms may be varied from time to time by VAM at its sole discretion by notice through the Website or by such other methods of notification as VAM may designate (which may include notification by way of email), such variation to take effect on the date VAM specify through the aforesaid means. If you use the Website after such date, you are deemed to have accepted such variation. If you do not accept the variation, you must stop access or using the Website.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this Clause 16. The seat of the arbitration shall be Singapore. The Tribunal shall consist of one (1) arbitrator. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms contain the entire agreement between you and VAM with respect to use and access of the Website, and shall supersede all previous communications (whether written, oral or otherwise), discussions or letters relating to the same.
If any terms or provision contained herein shall in whole or in part be held by the competent court to any extent to be illegal or unenforceable under applicable law, that term or provision or part shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these Terms and the enforceability of the remainder of these Terms shall not be affected.
- Rights of Third Parties
Save as otherwise provided for in these Terms, any person who is not a party to these Terms shall have no right to enforce any of the provisions of these Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B).
We reserve the right to amend these Terms at our sole and absolute discretion from time to time. By continuing to use and access the Website, you hereby agree to be bound by the terms of such amended Terms.
Last updated: [02 Jul 2019]
Statement of Personal Data Protection
- Vision Advisory Management Pte. Ltd. (“Vision Advisory”) is a Singapore-based financial services platform servicing Financial Services Consultants in the industry.
- Vision Advisory will need to collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data and other information relating to Your Insurance Policies for one or more of the following purposes:
- process, administer and/or manage your policies with us ;
- operating, maintaining and updating the Website;
- providing you with updates and information relating to Your Insurance Policies;
- providing you with information and/or updates on products, services and promotions offered by us and selected third parties which may be of interest and benefit to you, including personalised content and information such as online advertisements in the Website or other forms of marketing from time to time.
(collectively, the “Purposes”)
- Your personal data may be disclosed to Vision Advisory’s affiliates and third-party service providers, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for one or more of the Purposes.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that Singapore personal data protection law permits Vision Advisory to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, such permission granted by the law shall continue to apply.
- Further information relating to how Vision Advisory collects, uses, discloses, processes and safeguards the personal data that you provide to us in relation to your use of the Website can be found in the Data Protection Policy.
If you do not agree with these terms, please exit this website