Benefits of Family Office in Singapore
Why Family Office?
Every family is different, and every family office has a different set of goals. By understanding your family and the overall objectives of your family office, we will help you to develop long-term wealth preservation and growth strategy that balances the demands of now with the ambitions of the future.
Why is Singapore ideal for Family Office?
- Well known as a pro-business and cost-competitive environment
- Stable and reliable, with the 3Ts (Tenacity, Transparency, and Trustworthiness) in place
- Open market for building global connections
- Does not have any estate duty tax or capital gains and there are funds managed by Family Offices
- Wide tax treaty network with approximately 90 jurisdictions
- High standards of living.
- Singapore residence status can be obtained by relocating and investing in a family office
Assistant Vice President of VA Group
Bentley joined VA Group upon completing his National Service, making him one of the organization’s youngest representatives. Within the first two months of his career, he has achieved the Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) award in 2019 representing the top 6% of financial services consultants globally. Through 2020 despite Covid-19, Bentley has managed to outperform himself once again by building a team of 14 fully certified financial services consultants and achieving the Court of the Table (COT) award representing the top 3% of financial services consultants globally.
What do Bentley think of a Family Office in Singapore?
Just like how everyone is unique, each and every family office has its own set of objectives. Our role would be to advise & assist the family to curate a long term growth strategy while preserving their assets through generations along with the everchanging economy while achieving the objectives upon request of the client.
Written By: Joanne Wang